Dialysis procedures are being carried out under the guidance of Doctors & experience, trained technicians in dialysis department which is adjustant to ICU, so that in emergency we can shift the patient in ICU. We are routinely doing Haemodialysis, Plasma Dialysis, Paediatric Dialysis, Sled dialysis. There are seven dialysis machines by which we are doing dialysis by latest technology. Dialysis facility is available 24 x 7.
- We at the Medicare Hospital & Research Centre, have a dietetics department, with qualified dietician, at the institution. The dietician focuses on proper food and nutrition promoting good health as well as supervision of the food preparations.
- Nutritional assessment of all IPD patients is carried out along with their relatives for the need of specific diets as required and with all queries answered.
- Necessary Equipment
- SWD (short wave Diotherapy)
- IFT ( Interferecial therapy)
- TENS ( Transcurenial electric nervous stimulator)
- US (Ultrasound)
- Paraffin wax
- CPM (Continuous passive movement)
- Muscle Stimulator
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Orthopaedics (Bone Disease) joint pain`
- Neuro- Parkinson, paralysis
- Sport Injury- shoulder injury, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow,Menistal Injury.
- Pregnancy –During Pregnancy,After Pregnancy,After Operation
- Bed side Physiotherapy
- Weight loss