Since last 28 years excellent services and quality had been provided by Medicare Hospital Investigation Pathology lab. The lab is known for its accuracy of various types of investigation of blood, urine, semen, hormone etc. Through its Radio immune system since last 20 years. CMC yellow provides its services of quality control management, to our lab. Following services are available.
- Routine Pathology
- Bio Chemistry
Histopathology refers to the microscopic examination of tissue in order to study the manifestations of disease. Specifically, in clinical medicine, histopathology refers to the examination of a biopsy or surgical specimen by a pathologist, after the specimen has been processed and histological sections have been placed onto glass slides. In contrast, cytopathology examines (1) free cells or (2) tissue micro-fragments (as “cell blocks”).
In Medicare Hospital, One of the best histology in central India is here in Medicare handeled by Dr. Satish Phatak.
In Medicare Hospital, H.K. Sonography Centre is being run by Dr. H.K. Karmalkar who is a very senior Radiologist & Ultrasonologist with experience of more than 31 years. He is doing all routine & special ultrasound studies along with interventional procedures like biopsy, PCN, Ureteric antegrade stenting, TRUS prostate biopsy etc. He is an authority of ultrasound reporting and many times renound physicians sent patient to him for 2nd opinion & final confirmation. He is available till 5 pm.
After 5:30 pm, we have another sonologist Dr. sunita sullere with 20yrs experience.
- ECG-An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. An EKG shows the heart’s electrical activity as line tracings on paper. The spikes and dips in the tracings are called waves. The heart is a muscular pump made up of four chambers.
- ECHO– A sound or sounds caused by the reflection of sound waves from a surface back to the listener.
Specilaist Doctor does the test with appointment,to evaluate heart function.
- TMT– An exercise stress test usually involves walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike while your heart rhythm, blood pressure and breathing are monitored. Your doctor may recommend an exercise stress test if he or she suspects you have coronary artery disease or an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia).
Urodyanamic is a diagnostic modality useful in finding out Urinary Bladder function, obstruction in urinary pessage and Neurological disorders of lower urinary tract. Medicare hospital is now equipped with new Urodynamic Machine. Uroflowmetry, cystometry and EMG are different components of Urodyanamic evaluation. 3000 urodyanamic tests were done in past 10 years in Medicare Hospital. Test give valuable information in BPH, stricture urethra, stress incontivence and lower urinary tract disorders to the urologist before performing surgery.
- Pulmonary (lungs) function tests are a group of procedures that measure the function of the lungs, revealing problems in the way a patient breathes.
The tests can determine the cause of shortness of breath and may help confirm lung diseases, such as asthma, bronchitis or emphysema.
- Digital x-ray with 500 MA is available round the clock.
- Two portable machines are available for emergency bedside x-ray.
- 3 C arm machines are available in operation theatre.